Monday, December 15, 2008

Starting New Chapter In Sheemo's Life!

holly crap! finally man,FINALLY!!!=D
i've just created my veri first blog after tender ages,
so dat means i'm a new blogger here.

hmm...well,first of all,tq for visiting my blog n yea,
i'm gonna start a new chapter in my life -
Sheemo's life! oh YAY!xD

seriously,i owes haf a thought dat blogging,which i'm doin now would be very tedeous
cos you hafta owes update it,post sumthin interesting to get readers's attention.

but...guess wat?
the reason i started blogging is actually b'cos of my
SIS!(not going to tell why).
can u really believe it?nah,even i oso dont believe it but thats the fact.
u could not do anything about it.

okay,well enough!
here's a picture taken wit me and my fren of course
!=)

hey come,lets take a closer look! the guy beside isnt it cute?
lol..whose cuter actually?the female or the male?
haha just jk xD

helu helu!!! enough for self-praising okay! none the both of 'em are cute cheh.. anyhow,i believe i rules the world and yea, life's extremely short so get HIGH in life,enjoy it as much as u could!

trust me, time'd never ever return back no matter how much u crave for it to be back. wuuuuuuu...come babe,lets ROCK DOWN the world together!=)

kla,gonna get my ass outta here soon so to my dear readers, i ll mean my words that i'd DEFINETELY keep this lame blog updated..

if not,i'll handover myself to you and you can do whatever you want!no grumbling...

JUST WAIT AND SEE...

No comments: