Thursday, December 18, 2008

David Tong =)

Aha,i no need to go for training today as i already went yesterday.
so,gonna have my whole morning time doing my own stuff at home.
hooorayyy!!!xD

but...in the meantime i must also get enough rest for the work later as well as the upcoming training on saturday.
wtf man! okay nevermind then=.=''
lets continue..

nah,i've been squeezing my brains out thinking of what should i do to occupy my time wisely.
And yea,i came out with an brilliant idea=.='' eventually,i guess...?!
as such,i cycled to the bigbook shop kat Taipan to get myself some reading materials.
oh well,let me make things clear!
The reading materials that mention's definetely not storybooks or any references book
as i'm still not really in a study mood now.
eh,must enjoy the holidays first kay.
get HIGH in life man!

ohh look! cool Sial!!xD
i found something interesting which's this,

its not really a magazine or storybook.
but err...more like a journalist and is full of great jokes of course.
its worth to have a read at it.
The price's darm darm reasonable and everyone could afford it which cost only 20 ringgit m'sia!

well anyway,
allow me to introduce the book writer to you,
David Tong from Seremban.
David was "bread and buttered" at the King George Vth. School,Seremban-
after the World War and thereafter trained as a teacher at the Kirkby College in Liverpool.
In addition to a number of years as a teacher of English as a second language,his
background encompasses sales and marketing, and agency management.

David Tong=)

Read this(one of his piece of work),


I was having trouble with my computer. So i call Arul the computer guy,to come over. Arul clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. He gave me a bill for a minimum service call.As he was walking away,i called after him,''so, what was wrong?''

He replied, ''It was an ID ten T error. ''I didnt want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired:''An 'ID ten T' error? what's that...in case i need to fix it again?'' The computer guy grinned... ''Havent you ever heard of an 'ID ten T'error before?'' ''No, ''I replied. ''write down, ''he said, ''and i think you'll figure it out. ''so I wrote out.... ID10T =D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! isnt it funny? anyhow and whatever it is, i greatly recommend this book and i think yall should have one! its a must-have reading material. Trust me,it worth...

kla,thats all.

No comments: